Friday, December 29, 2017

Spam Roundup December 2017

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Say what?

 - I for some one desires expert view regarding blogging afterward I recommend him/her to go to see this blog. [I/we am/are confused.]

- People that gives you the thespian soprano to be gambler but opine active how the commerce grocery is a puzzling nonexempt with opposite shapes or cuts on the maneuver. [Perry Mason's "Case of the Thesbian Soprano." A nonexempt puzzle, for sure!]

- You can much smell a soft chilling when you go purchasing online. [Something smells about your comment, that's for sure.]

"Lumbering along" lumbers along

These are the Japanese tin trucks that bring in the comments.
The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to be a top destination for irrelevant comments. True to form, this month's crop has absolutently nothing to do with the little Japanese tin friction truck I wrote about.

- Thank you. I have recently been looking for information appoximately this topic for a while and your's in the greatest I've discovered till now. [I appoximately thank you.]

Nοnetheless, the poѕts aгe tοο quick for startеrs. Mау јuѕt you pleаse prolong them a bit from next tіme? [I won't prolong my response: no.]

- Thanks for great info I used to be looking for this info for my mission. [I shudder to think what that mission might be.]

- I actually consider your blog entry quite intersting. [You sound surprised]

Obvious subliminal advertising

Who in the world thinks these would work? - I pay a quick visit daily some websites and blogs to read posts, except this website. [Thanks, I -- hey, wait a minute...]

- If you go about making a conlang that resembles a natural language, with its own set of sound and spelling rules in Telefon Sex your language, you will match with the Neutral or N shades.

- Why users still use to read newspapers when Telefon Sex in this technological globe all is accessible on web?

That's all Telefon Sex for this Telefon Sex month. Next time it will be a new year -- and perhaps there will be a soft chilling to the spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment