Monday, March 27, 2017

Diabelli Project 147 - Duet for Clarinet and Bass Clarinet 3

The Diabelli Project is about offering my weekly flash-composition sketches freely to all. Like Antonio Diabelli's theme, these sketches aren't great music. But perhaps (as in Diabelli's case) there's a Beethoven out there who can do great things with them.

This week, another installment of a Duet for B-flat Clarinet and Bass Clarinet. Even before I put pen to paper I knew I would be sketching a middle movement. And so here it is: something, slow and simple, with a lot of parallel motion throughout.



As always, you can use any or all of the posted Diabelli Project sketches as you wish for free. Just be sure to share the results. I'm always curious to see what direction someone else can take this material.

No comments:

Post a Comment