Monday, November 28, 2016

Diabelli Project 135 - Duet for Trumpet and Trombone

The Diabelli Project is about offering my weekly flash-composition sketches freely to all. Like Antonio Diabelli's theme, these sketches aren't great music. But perhaps (as in Diabelli's case) there's a Beethoven out there who can do great things with them.

This week's flash composition is a duet for trumpet and trombone. I'm not sure where the idea for this instrumental combination came from. When the timer started, it just popped into my head. But that's part of the fun (I think) with this project. My subconscious still surprises.



As always, you can use any or all of the posted Diabelli Project sketches as you wish for free. Just be sure to share the results. I'm always curious to see what direction someone else can take this material.

No comments:

Post a Comment