Monday, January 26, 2015

Diabelli Project 076 - Wind Trio

The Diabelli Project is about offering my weekly flash-composition sketches freely to all. Like Antonio Diabelli's theme these sketches aren't great music. But perhaps (as in Diabelli's case) there's a Beethoven out there who can do great things with them.

Early in my composing career I wrote a set of three wind trios, each for a different combination of instruments (you can hear the first one on Soundcloud - Wind Trio No. 1, Op. 13). It's a good genre for me to revisit. I think I'll develop this piece further at some point in the near future. (click on image to enlarge)



Although I might write more, that doesn't make this sketch off limits. As with all the Diabelli Project sketches, I offer this freely to anyone who would like to use all or part of it. Just let me know the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment