Monday, January 07, 2013

...And We're Back

Happy New Year!

Over the holidays I took a short break from Off Topic'd to spend some quality time with friends and family. Which was good, as it gave me a chance to recharge my creative batteries. And some things happened over the break that suggested some subjects for posts.

Thanks for continuing to follow this blog, and especially for your comments. I'll try to keep the quality high in 2013. This week you'll read about a company that made a major error that it -- of all firms -- shouldn't have, a parallel between a comic strip sequence in 2012 and another in 1940, and a continuation of the Consonant Classical Challenge, as we move ever closer to our 100th entry in the series!

Sounds exciting, I know --  all I have to do is actually write the darned posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment